Tuesday

Adonis


An intense stare, almost manical,

And yet just a leisurely gaze.
His eyes are deep black pools,
Brimming with promise, yet filled with mystery.

Oh Adonis, how the length of my body longs to be caressed,
By the light shining from the expressive windows of your soul.
Those sinfully deep pools,
drawing me into questionable, yet inviting depths.

Sensuously smooth, and yet, thin,
As pink as a fresh morning rose.
The elegant dark trim,
Forming a shadow across his tender, yeilding lips.

Oh Adonis, how I long to taste your lips against mine,
Feeling the thrust of your silvery tongue,
Struggling to break past the glowing white barricade,
And claiming your conquest, this kiss of mine.

A black silken mass, shimmering,
An almost translucent hue encasing it.
His soft wavy hair stands tall,
Begging for my fingers to glide through.

Oh Adonis, how I long to wade my fingers through,
Your jet black hair, glittering in the moonlight.
Stroking your fair, peachy skin,
Adoring every inch of your masculinity.

Your beauty mark mirrors mine,
And yet you are so unlike me.
In many ways we are water and oil,
And yet we are dreamers, two of a kind.

Stand tall my imaginary soldier,
the man I created in my dreams.
Never did I dream that my dream would exist.
Oh Adonis, how I long for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment